We're a small family-owned and operated cut flower farm located in Nichols, NY. Our focus is on fresh, seasonal, and sustainable flowers! We grow everything right here at our farm, and we have the guarantee to prove it! We're NY's first and only Certified American Grown flower farm - which means you can buy with confidence knowing where your flowers came from!
We use organic practices and never use harmful chemicals in our fields. Sure this means we find a few extra bugs while we harvest but it means our freshness is unparalleled! Usually there is a mere 12 hours between harvest and vase, giving you precious extra days to enjoy the beauty.
We love to share what we grow and we can't wait to help you brighten your days with flowers!
- We have a flower shop! It's not open yet but we're always posting updates on our Facebook page! Give us a like to keep up with the latest.
- Our season, or the time we typically have flowers, depends largely on the weather. But June - September is a good guesstimate. Sometimes it's earlier, sometimes later.
- We grow all kinds of varieties, from simple Zinnias to breathtaking Dahlias.
- We will have opportunities for U-Picks and photography. Again - Facebook page will always show upcoming events!
- We offer bouquet subscriptions, which is a weekly pick-up for 4 weeks.
- We also offer punch cards that allow you to pre-pay for bouquets and pick them up when it's convenient for you.
- Flower bars are an elevated addition to any event. Baby showers, bridal showers, or birthday parties. A flower bar will allow your guests to create their own stunning bouquet.
- Flowers are such an important part of any wedding day. We break away from traditional floristry by offering an a la carte menu to brides who have simplicity and elegance in mind.